Gills Landing Campground is one of the Mid-Willamette Valley’s best kept secrets. Whether you are looking for a “Big Rig” site of just a place to “pitch your tent” Gills Landing is the place to be. Adjacent to the beautiful South Santiam River, Gills Landing offers exceptional amenities:
- 21 friendly concrete RV Sites (Click here for Map of Campground sites)
- 30,40, and 50-amp power supplies
- Concrete walkways with easy access to restroom and shower facilities Please note restroom and shower facilities close at dusk. Stays other than day use during the winter season (September through May) shall be restricted to vehicles that are self-contained.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reservation rates.
Short paved walking trails connecting the campgrounds to the City of Lebanon's largest recreational River Park. Boat Launch, Fishing, Swimming, and Hiking. Not to mention the ten (10) hours of free wireless connectivity to anyone passing through Lebanon.
We would also like to personally invite you to our local events and annual festivals:
- Farmers Market, Thursdays May to October
- Strawberry Festival, first full week-end in June
- Star Spangled Celebration, 4th of July
- Concerts in the Park, every Tuesday Evening in July
- Rollin Oldies, third Saturday in September
- Holidays in the Park, first Saturday in December