Gills Landing Campground is one of the Mid-Willamette Valley’s best kept secrets. Whether you are looking for a daily, weekly or monthly site Gills Landing is the place to be. Adjacent to the beautiful South Santiam River, Gills Landing offers exceptional amenities:
- 21 friendly concrete RV Sites (Click here for Map of Campground sites) Special sites allow tent with self contained RV.
- 30,40, and 50-amp power supplies
- Concrete walkways with easy access to restroom and shower facilities Please note restroom and shower facilities close at dusk.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reservation rates.
Short paved walking trails connecting the campgrounds to the City of Lebanon's largest recreational River Park. Boat Launch, Fishing, Swimming, and Hiking.
We would also like to personally invite you to our local events and annual festivals:
- Farmers Market, Thursdays May to October
- Strawberry Festival, first full week-end in June
- Star Spangled Celebration, 4th of July
- Concerts in the Park, every Tuesday Evening in July
- Rollin Oldies, third Saturday in September
- Holidays in the Park, first Saturday in December